Why do I need to buy LinkedIn Growth service?
- LinkedIn is a website for people working in professional jobs. Users can connect with other people with whom they have worked, post their work experience and skills, look for jobs and look for workers.
- Numerous followers attract the attention of top professionals in your field and recruiters who want to hire the next talent.
- It helps to increase the social presence of LinkedIn and improve its exposure. The more followers you have, the higher your account ranking.
- Large numbers of followers can make your company website get more traffic and be popular.
- LinkedIn sends 64% referrals to corporate homepage, four times more than other social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
Are your LinkedIn Followers real & legit or are they fake followers?
- Social Hackettes promises no bots and legit traffic only. That means we deliver real LinkedIn followers with real and active people. Tracking is available in our 100% transparent, proprietary dashboard.
- Social Hackettes DO NOT engage with service providers who DIRECTLY incentivize their users (aka fake LinkedIn followers). For example, providers are only allowed to advertise to users to view your LinkedIn profile, content. If the users wish to, they may optionally follow your LinkedIn account without receiving additional rewards. The ads must also be opt-in only. The reason behind this is so you get real LinkedIn followers instead of fake followers.
- Real users are not only safer, but there is also a higher chance they may be genuinely interested in your LinkedIn profile, content, etc. However we DO NOT promise that all or majority of them will be interested in your LinkedIn profile, content, etc.
LinkedIn Company Pages are Passive, Personal Profiles are Active:
The most crippling aspect of LinkedIn Company Pages is the fact that you aren’t able to proactively connect with targeted prospects, have one to one conversations, and develop relationships.
You are 100% dependent on the interactions that come to you organically (which are minimal) and with paid sponsored updates. Many businesses are successful with using LinkedIn Sponsored Updates, but they can get expensive, and they aren’t enough to justify Company Pages becoming the cornerstone of your LinkedIn strategy unless you have a huge advertising budget.
The magic has always been with personal profiles and the relationships you develop there – and that’s likely not going to change for a long time (if at all).