Why do I need to buy LinkedIn Growth service?
- LinkedIn is a website for people working in professional jobs. Users can connect with other people with whom they have worked, post their work experience and skills, look for jobs and look for workers.
- Numerous followers attract the attention of top professionals in your field and recruiters who want to hire the next talent.
- It helps to increase the social presence of LinkedIn and improve its exposure. The more followers you have, the higher your account ranking.
- Large numbers of followers can make your company website get more traffic and be popular.
- LinkedIn sends 64% referrals to corporate homepage, four times more than other social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
How does the Linkedin Growth Service work?
We do all the hard work, the time-consuming, mundane activities that nobody wants to handle. We engage with up to 10,000+ targeted Linkedin accounts on behalf of your account per day, while you just focus on posting quality content. This runs behind the scenes and brings the best results on Linkedin.
The reason this is the most powerful Linkedin growth strategy right now is because when your target audience checks to see who has liked or followed their account, your account is going to be there and this creates curiosity and interest for that person to check out your page and follow/engage with you.
The average results being seen from this are:
– Up to 1000 targeted connections per month
– Up to 10,000 weekly profile visits
– Up to 10 x increase in link clicks
Are your LinkedIn Followers real & legit or are they fake followers?
- Social Hackettes promises no bots and legit traffic only. That means we deliver real LinkedIn followers with real and active people. Tracking is available in our 100% transparent, proprietary dashboard.
- Social Hackettes DO NOT engage with service providers who DIRECTLY incentivize their users (aka fake LinkedIn followers). For example, providers are only allowed to advertise to users to view your LinkedIn profile, content. If the users wish to, they may optionally follow your LinkedIn account without receiving additional rewards. The ads must also be opt-in only. The reason behind this is so you get real LinkedIn followers instead of fake followers.
- Real users are not only safer, but there is also a higher chance they may be genuinely interested in your LinkedIn profile, content, etc. However we DO NOT promise that all or majority of them will be interested in your LinkedIn profile, content, etc.
Why do you work with Personal Profiles and not
- The most crippling aspect of LinkedIn Company Pages is the fact that you aren’t able to proactively connect with targeted prospects, have one to one conversations, and develop relationships.
- You are 100% dependent on the interactions that come to you organically (which are minimal) and with paid sponsored updates.
- Many businesses are successful with using LinkedIn Sponsored Updates, but they can get expensive, and they aren’t enough to justify Company Pages becoming the cornerstone of your LinkedIn strategy unless you have a huge advertising budget.
- The magic has always been with personal profiles and the relationships you develop there – and that’s likely not going to change for a long time (if at all).