Linkedin Growth Specialist
Our top priority is implementing the correct social media strategy for your Linkedin to help you accomplish your goals. A full-time professional social media manager will be working on your Linkedin account. This individual will be working closely with you and your team.
Would you like to have more real, genuine and highly-targeted followers on Linkedin ? Wohoo, you've come to the right place!
This plan has been specifically designed for busy entrepreneurs who are looking to get more organic followers, with minimal effort on your part.
Sit back, relax and focus on creating high-quality content while your dedicated Linkedin account manager takes care of growing your account.
About this plan
500-1000 Real Targeted Followers
Up to 1,400 invitation sends
Up to 1,400 Sales Messages
Unlimited Auto-Replies to New Connections
24_7 Email Support
"I've gained over 2000 followers in 30 days which is great, will definitely order again. One suggestion for anyone ordering, make sure you provide a lot of hashtags and similar accounts to make this a success."
"The spike in following and engagement is amazing. I am beginning to see inquires from people wanting to purchase my art. Thank you I am grateful for your services"
LinkedIn Growth Service
LinkedIn is a social networking platform specifically designed for professionals, in simple words, LinkedIn is the Facebook and Twitter for those who are looking to explore future career options, find jobs, connect with old colleagues, and find business opportunities. Founded on December 28, 2002, and launched on May 5, 2003, LinkedIn is among one of the most popular in fact the most popular professional networking platform in the world at the moment.
The platform is all about building strategic relationship, anyone can create an account on LinkedIn from a small local coffee shop owner to a director of a major corporation, it doesn’t matter what you do, even if you are a student, you are eligible to open an account on LinkedIn to build your professional network and connections on the field of your choice. Your profile on LinkedIn acts as a web C.V or Resume which highlights your education, work history, career achievements, goals, abilities, and recommendations.
Uses and Benefits of LinkedIn for Individuals and Businesses:
LinkedIn is a life saver for many especially for those who want to take a look at someone’s employment and career history. Not only this, but LinkedIn also helps businesses to generate leads and sales by enabling only business-related material on the clients or customers feed not like other social websites that advertise a “longer is better” approach, LinkedIn is all about a discerning reference to the organizations and people in your consumer marketplace. Here are some of the benefits of using LinkedIn for both individual and business: –
- Connections: As said earlier, LinkedIn is a platform where you’ll find a small business owner to a CEO of a Fortune 500 company, and you can connect with anyone by sending an invitation request. Make sure you choose the right connections to send your invitation because if you send too many requests to random LinkedIn accounts in the hope of getting a new connection, and they cancel it then in this case your account might get banned on sending future connection requests and it’ll show that you’ve to reach lifetime limit on your LinkedIn account. Although the rule is different for premium LinkedIn Accounts.
- Jobs: One of the best features of LinkedIn is the Jobs section where you can get info about jobs you are looking for, and you can set email updates to receive notifications on recommended posts. As it is a global networking platform, you can apply for overseas jobs as well. If you are a fresher or someone who is looking for a job change, we recommend you to put everything correct and honest information on your profile along with your certifications and achievements.
- B2B Networking: You can easily find suppliers, vendors, and manufacturers on this platform. Significantly more than ninety percent of B2B marketers are now using LinkedIn to distribute and share articles. A new Company page on LinkedIn or a post created on LinkedIn Pulse platform is picked up by Google and other search engines in no time. A page administrator can view page traffic, engagement level on posts, followers’ demographics, and activity & engagement on the company page.
- Engagement: The goal of LinkedIn Engagement is to keep a stable relationship among the clients & customers and to appeal or attract them to our brand, product, or services. Anything above 2% engagement rate is considered as a good on LinkedIn. So, just 2% engagement rate can be immensely effective on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn Groups: Join relevant LinkedIn Groups according to your niche and build prospect for yourself or your business. LinkedIn Groups allow you to gain influence quickly by answering difficult questions related to your business or industry, vice versa you can ask for help if have a business problem to solve or handling a difficult situation. You can also ask for quick review or feedback for your business, products, services, from the groups and from those whose opinions matter to you.
- LinkedIn Pulse: It has proven its worth that why so many professionals choose this platform to share valuable contents. You’re going to manage to write articles into an audience prepared to swallow it, even providing you with a top ROI for enough full-time crafting LinkedIn articles. Pulse posts are part of one’s LinkedIn profile — this not only can help build authenticity but besides, will help develop you or your brand as a ‘go to’ voice on your industry.
- SlideShare: LinkedIn SlideShare is a popular social media networking and marketing website where one can showcase their incredible creativity & designing skills by uploading presentations and infographics to millions of viewers worldwide for absolutely nothing. With over 70 million active monthly users worldwide SlideShare gives a tremendous opportunity to promote your brand, products, and services for free. With the help of SlideShare, you can generate awareness for your brand or product, generate leads, increase traffic to your blog, and build an email subscribers list.
So, now you can see the potential of LinkedIn and why it is considered the best networking platform for professionals and small or large business owners. It has endless opportunities from growing your business to connecting with one of the most influential people in your industry; it has everything.
LinkedIn Growth Service from Social Hackettes | Boost your LinkedIn Account
By LinkedIn Growth Service we mean growing your LinkedIn account, for example, you’ll get more connections, more engagements, and more people will be talking about you, your product, or brand than ever before. All these things will be done organically without violating any of the LinkedIn end-user agreements, so you must be rest assure of not getting a ban. To make it easier for you allow us to break it down the list of things we are going to do to make your LinkedIn grow.
- Strategy and Planning: Before we start doing anything the first thing, we need from you is your niche or industry of work and what is your goal? This helps us identifying your relevant audience according to your niche which we can target for sales or leads generation.
- LinkedIn Account Optimization: To increase your reach & visibility on LinkedIn and to make a strong first impression to recruiters, business leads, prospects, and connections you need a killer LinkedIn profile with all the complete information about you or your company. Social Hackettes specializes in optimizing LinkedIn account to its full potential for increasing reach and visibility of your account. From basic profile edits to recommendations everything will be optimized by our social media managers, and we’ll also make sure that your LinkedIn profile gets healthy inbound links which will appear in the eyes of Google as a credible, trustworthy, and popular profile and will help to rank on the search engine results page (SERP) for your name or keywords.
- More LinkedIn Connections: Building connections and reaching out to people is an essential element of LinkedIn. The number of connections matters on LinkedIn well not like you’ve crossed the 500+ magical mark on LinkedIn but your posts don’t get much appreciated or gets little to no engagements. This does not seem right and wouldn’t make much sense for someone having more LinkedIn connections with minimal engagement rate. We curate and post quality content on your behalf, engage with all your connection updates, and make sure you get relevant & quality connections on LinkedIn.
- Engagements: Social Hackettes simple tactic, when applied to your LinkedIn account, will help in increasing the right amount of engagement rates. Yes, our tried and tested method which is 100% legitimate will help your account’s engagement rate get a double boost. Our method of increasing the engagement rates of one’s account consists of several different ethical ways one of which includes leveraging relevant LinkedIn Groups. It will guarantee double LinkedIn engagement rates than what it was before you took our Growth Services.
- LinkedIn Recommendations: You can write a recommendation or can get recommendations on LinkedIn for or from the personal relations, including co-workers, friends, clients, or anybody else you worked with at any capacity. LinkedIn recommendations are still an upgraded variant of advice letters in various methods. The LinkedIn recommendation is one of the best features on LinkedIn or any other social media platform as it acts as a review or you can say as a cover letter from someone you’ve worked with earlier. A good profile with genuine and with good numbers of recommendations will always have a greater chance to stand out among those who’ve very few or no recommendations. We’ll help you get good recommendations from people within your industry so that anyone can hear about your brilliance.
- LinkedIn Sales Template: Our personalized LinkedIn Sales Template will help generate more sales, improve CTA, and guide on solving a problem. We’ve amazing templates for every different situation for example if you want to congratulate someone on their promotion, provide something valuable, trying to compliment someone, or trying to offer someone help. All the templates are available for different occasions now it all depends on you as for how well you use them.
- LinkedIn Messages Template: Just like we have different LinkedIn Sales Template for several occasions the same way we’ve several LinkedIn Messages Template for several separate times. Our list of LinkedIn Message Template includes introduction request template, welcoming template, message template to boost your sales, message template for recruiters, message templates for job seekers, templates for coworkers or colleagues, a template for someone you admire, and many more.
- LinkedIn Autoresponder: If you are among one those LinkedIn account holders who get tons of personal messages from random people and you have a tough time in replying to all those messages, then our LinkedIn Autoresponder service is perfect for you. Currently, LinkedIn does not offer any in-built option where you can choose custom automated messages to respond however they do have a choice where they provide a pre-populated list to respond to messages. If you do not want to go through all the hassles of returning to every word on LinkedIn then sign up for our services and see the difference.
- LinkedIn Automation: As mentioned earlier LinkedIn automation might get your account get an Instant banned, however, Social Hackettes provides safety and security of your account if you want to automate. Our LinkedIn Automation tool is a perfect time and money saver for our clients. Automate posts, engage with your audiences on the comment, send auto invites, follow or unfollow, and indulge in group talks. All the solution in one platform which is Social Hackettes.
Let the pros handle your account and let it grow organically while following all the rules, terms, and condition of this brilliant professional networking platform. With the help Social Hackettes social media management team you’ll be able to perform several tasks which you were not able to do as of earlier. Our guidance will help you grow your audience on LinkedIn without putting much effort all success will be based on our years of experience of handling several social media accounts. Sign up for a 3 Day Trial now and see yourself what you are getting.
How does it work?
Once your account is setup, our system will automatically interact with new connections on your behalf. Automated, personalized connection invites & messages will go out to your chosen 2nd & 3rd degree users. Genuine and customized engagement results in massive amounts of exposure which can be verified at anytime!
What's your cancellation process?
You are entirely responsible for canceling your account. We do not accept cancellations via email. To cancel your account, please do the following.
If you paid via PAYPAL, you must cancel through them.
1. Login to your PayPal account.
2. Go to Profile > More Options.
3. Go to My Money.
4. Find My Pre-approved Payments and click on Update.
5. Find the Social Hackettes recurring payment.
6. Click Details and cancel the recurring payment.
Social Hackettes is an automatic renewal until cancelled.
Can I sign up for Social Hackettes if I haven't officially started my brand or business?
Social Hackettes is designed to support you wherever you are in your social media journey from start to finish. We actually encourage you to start increasing your awareness before you launch your business!
What is organic follower growth?
Followers who are considered organic find your page on the explore page, on a mutual friends’ page, or because you engaged with their page in some shape or form.
Why do you need my login information?
Your login info is required to establish connection with Pinterest and access the Pinterest API, but we never actually log into your account. In order for us to connect your account to our targeting system, Pinterest requires that we provide your username and password. Without this information, Pinterest will not allow our system to target new fans on your behalf.
Please note that through our service we will be using your account to interact with your target audience for you. This means that we will require your login information to proceed. Your information will always be kept private in our secure server, as your account’s security is our top priority.
How does the targeting work?
We target by Keywords, Industry, Job Title and Competitor accounts that have similar followers that you’d like to have.